When you yourself have federal student education loans, demystifying their typical myths makes it possible to when you look at the long-run. Is it possible to myth that is separate reality?
MYTH Great Lakes owns my student education loans.
FACT Lenders, such as the U.S. Department of Education or banks, acquire your loan.
- Element of everything we do is:
- Track your school status and enrollment as long as you’re in college.
- Accept and process your loan re re payments with respect to the lending company.
- Work with you as you pay off your loans.
- Help keep you up-to-date with details about your figuratively speaking.
- Originate and program your federal direct consolidation loans, as required.